The Transplant Registry consists of an autonomous Transplant Registry office and an independent trust office.
The office will be set up for all operations related to the Registry. The office is in charge of all organisational and administrative groundwork needed for the Transplant Registry to fulfill its legal tasks.
The main tasks of the office are:
- Establishment and operation of the Transplant Registry including recording, integration and plausibility checks of data from different data sources into one register data base
- If necessary, requesting corrections or additions to the transmitted data via the trust office
- Preparation, logging and moderation of advisory board meetings
- Reporting to TPG contracting authorities
- Data transmission to the parties involved (e. g. coordinating body, German Medical Association (Bundesärztekammer), Federal Joint Committee (Gemeinsamer Bundesausschuss), transplant centres)
- Answering inquiries from affected persons and research institutions
- Public relations
The staff of the office is not connected in any way with transplantation medicine.
The office is supported by the advisory board.
Transplant Registry Agency
Gesundheitsforen Leipzig GmbH
+49 341 98 988 350
Head of Agency: Martin Grohmann
Medical scientific Manager: Dr. Maria Herberg
Technical Manager: Andreas Uschkurat